E Shram Card New List UP 2023 : Check Balance, Registration, How To Apply Online, payment Status Etc. From August 26, 2021, the Government of India has started making e-Labor Card for Indians and this is quite good news, if you live in any state of India, you can make an e-Labor Card online or you can also make it yourself.
E-Shram Card has been issued by the Government of India, with the help of which you can take advantage of many facilities given by the government, today with the help of this article, we are going to know all about what is an e-Shram Card, what are its benefits and how it is made online.
E Shram Card New List UP 2023 : Check Balance, Registration
|Name of the Article
|E Shram Card New List 2023 Uttar Pradesh
|Type of Article
|Sarkari Yojana List
|All Eligible Indian Workers
|Who Can Download This List?
|All E Shram Card Holders From Uttar Pradesh
|Mode of Download
|Pension after 60 years age
|1000 or 3000 per month
|Yojana Launch Year
|Post First Published At
Through this card, the Government of India is preparing a national data which will include all the people working in the unorganized sector. According to the Government of India, there are about 43.7 crore people who work in the unorganized sector in India, the list of all those whose e-Labor Card card will or can be made is given below.
All Wnroganised Workers Included For Shram Card Sheme
Here Is The Complete List Of all Workers From Different Sectors who Are Included In The Scheme. Some Sectors Workers May Missing From The List. Please Read government official Notification.
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedle rolling
- Domestic workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
Eligibility For Uttar Pradesh Workers :
The Required Eligibility For E Shram Card Is given Below For Uttar Pradesh Workers.
- Must be a permanent resident of India
- Age limit should be between 15 years to 59 years Old
- Works in the unorganized sector
- Do not be a beneficiary of any government scheme in advance
How to Register Online For E Shram Card 2023 ?
- UP workers will have to visit the official website (Eshram.Gov.In) of the e-Shram portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in
- Now You have to select the option of ‘Register on E-Shram
- Next You need To enter your Aadhaar card captcha and your registered mobile number
- An OTP will come on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card, which you can verify
- Now the E Shram card registration form will Appear Before You
- Where enter all the information related to the beneficiary of Uttar Pradesh E Shram Card
- Next You need To Enter Bank account related information in Application Form
- Finally, make sure to match all the information once and then submit the e-Shram Card Application Form.
How to update the profile for Registered applicants in E Shram Portal Online From Uttar Pradesh?
Here Is the Complete Process For Updating Profile Online For uttar Pradesh Workers. You Can Follow This Process
- To Update Profile First uttar Pradesh Applicant need To Visit Official Website @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select ‘Already Registered’.
- After this you have to click on The ‘Update Profile’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Also, fill the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Then you have to enter the OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After which you can easily update your profile.
|To Update E Shram Profile