E Shram Card New List MP 2023: On This Page We Will Tell you How To Check Balance, Registration, Apply Online, Application Status, Benefits List, How To Check My name In The New E Shram Card List Of Madhya Pradesh. The Labor Card Scheme has been started by the government itself to provide our protection to all the workers working in the unorganized sector run by the Central Government.
The registration process of labourers working in the organized sector Of Madhya Pradesh is going on through the e-Shram portal launched under the Ministry of Labour Employment In 2021. All these processes are being based online. If MP Workers have not registered for your e-Shram Card Benefits, then MP Workers can go to any of the nearest Common Service Centers or complete the process. Financial Assistance is provided under this scheme To MP Workers.
E Shram Card New List MP 2023: Check Balance, Registration
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023 Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Indian Workers|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Yojana Launch Year||2021|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post First Published At||SarkariList.Com|
Eligibility For Madhya Pradesh Workers :
The Required Eligibility For E Shram Card Is given Below For Madhya Pradesh Workers.
- Must be a permanent resident of India
- Age limit should be between 15 years to 59 years
- Works in the unorganized sector
- Do not be a beneficiary of any government scheme in advance
How to Register Online For E Shram Card 2023 ?
- MP workers will have to visit the official website (Eshram.Gov.In) of the e-Shram portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in
- You have to select the option of ‘Register on E-Shram
- Now enter your Aadhaar card captcha and your registered mobile number
- An OTP will come on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card, which you can verify
- Now the labor card registration form will be done in front of you
- Where enter all the information related to the beneficiary
- Bank account related information must be filled in the information form
- Finally, make sure to match all the information once and then submit the e-Shram Card Benefits List Final
How to Check & Download E Shram Card New List 2023 Madhya Pradesh?
If You Want To Download Complete New List of E Shram Card Holders Of Madhya Pradesh Then You Have To Visit Official Website Of E Shram Portal. Here We Have Explained Complete Process To Download E Shram Card New List For Madhya Pradesh Workers With The Help Of Mobile.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment @ https://register.eshram.gov.in
- Now home Page of Official Website Will Open Before you.
- Now You need To Click On Already Registered Link Given In Header Menu.
- Under This Link You Will See Updated Profile And UAN Number
- Now After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the UAN number and date of birth.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the generate OTP option.
- After this, you have to enter the OTP number received on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to click on the submit option.
- Now the list of e-labor cards will appear in front of you. In which you can check your name.
List Of Stakeholders of E Shram Portal 2023 :
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- Ministry of labor and employment
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private sector partner
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- CSC – SPV
How to update the profile for Registered applicants in E Shram Portal Online From Madhya Pradesh?
Here Is the Complete Process For Updating Profile Online For Madhya Pradesh Workers. You Can Follow This Process
- To Update Profile First Madhya Pradesh Applicant need To Visit Official Website @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select ‘Already Registered’.
- After this you have to click on The ‘Update Profile’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Also, fill the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Then you have to enter the OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After which you can easily update your profile.
|To Update E Shram Profile||Click Here|