E Shram Card New List Gujarat 2023: On This Page, We Will Tell you How To Check your Balance, Registration, Apply Online, Application Status, Benefits List, and How To Check Your name In The New E Shram Card List Of Gujarat. The Labor Card Scheme has been started by the government itself to provide protection to all the workers working in the unorganized sector run by the Central Government.
The registration process of laborers working in the organized sector is going on through the e-Shram portal launched under the Ministry of Labour Employment. All these processes are based online. In such a situation, if you have not registered for your e-Shram Card Benefits List, then you can go to any of the nearest Common Service Centers or complete the process. Financial Assistance is provided under this scheme.
E Shram Card New List Gujarat 2023: Check Balance, Registration
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023 Gujarat|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Indian Workers|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Yojana Launch Year||2021|
|Post First Published At||SarkariList.Com|
Eligibility For Gujarat Workers :
The Required Eligibility For E Shram Card Is given Below For Gujarat Workers.
- Must be a permanent resident of India
- The age limit should be between 15 years to 59 years
- Works in the unorganized sector
- Do not be a beneficiary of any government scheme in advance
How to Register Online For E Shram Card 2023?
- Beneficiary workers will have to visit the official website (Eshram.Gov.In) of the e-Shram portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in
- You have to select the option of ‘Register on E-Shram
- Now enter your Aadhaar card captcha and your registered mobile number
- An OTP will come on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card, which you can verify
- Now the labor card registration form will be done in front of you
- Where enter all the information related to the beneficiary
- Bank account-related information must be filled in the information form
- Finally, make sure to match all the information once and then submit the e-Shram Card Benefits List Final
How to Check & Download E Shram Card New List 2023 Gujarat?
If You Want To Download a Complete New List of E Shram Card Holders Of Gujarat Then You Have To Visit Official Website Of E Shram Portal. Here We Have Explained the Complete Process To Download the E Shram Card New List For Gujarat Workers With The Help Of Mobile.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment @ https://register.eshram.gov.in
- Now the home Page of the Official Website Will Open Before you.
- Now You Need To Click On Already Registered Link Given In Header Menu.
- Under This Link, You Will See an Updated Profile And UAN Number
- Now After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the UAN number and date of birth.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the generate OTP option.
- After this, you have to enter the OTP number received on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to click on the submit option.
- Now the list of e-labor cards will appear in front of you. In which you can check your name.
List Of Stakeholders of E Shram Portal 2023 :
- Ministry of Electronics and information technology
- Ministry of Labor and employment
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private sector partner
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- CSC – SPV
How to update the profile for Registered applicants in E Shram Portal Online From Gujarat?
Here Is the Complete Process For Updating Profile Online For Gujarat Workers. You Can Follow This Process
- To Update the Profile First Gujarat Applicant needs To Visit the Official Website @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select ‘Already Registered’.
- After this, you have to click on ‘Update Profile’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Also, fill in the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Then you have to enter the OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After which you can easily update your profile.
|To Update E Shram Profile||https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/aadhaar-login|
FAQ: E Shram Card New List Gujarat
Is E shram Card New List Available?
Ans: Yes New List is Available To Download For Indian Labours
How To Download New E Shram card List of Gujarat?
Ans: You can Download New List From Official Website. You can check the Complete List of all Beneficiary Here.