Tamil Nadu Budget Highlights List 2023-24 – Check Full List – Tamil Nadu Finance Minister PTR Palanivel Thiagarajan, while presenting the state budget in the Assembly today, said the revenue deficit would be reduced by Rs 7000 crore from the estimated figures next year. He expressed confidence that despite challenges like the COVID-19 pandemic, the fiscal deficit will also come down to 3.8 per cent from 4.61 per cent last year. Check Key Highlights From Below .
Full List of Schemes and Key Announcements From TN Budget 2022-23
- Mobile information centres to be launched for migrant workers
- Tamil Nadu government will provide 2,000 electric buses this year.
- Total capital expenditure is expected to be at Rs 43,832.54 crore, which is 23.8% than the revised estimate.
- Revenue deficit estimate at Rs 58,692.68 crore
- Rs 50 crore allocated for ‘Naan Mudhalvan’ scheme
- Rs 20 crore allocated for sprucing up the Guindy National Park.
- Rs 300 crore allocated for a new park/botanical gardens to come up in Chennai.
Steps would be taken to protect Nilgiri Tahr, the state animal of Tamil Nadu, at a financial outlay of Rs 10 crore.
- Model schools to be opened in 15 more districts.
- Rs 7,500 crore sanctioned towards subsidy for public distribution system.
- Rs 4,130 crore allocated for disbursing loans to the self help groups.
- Rs 10 crore allocated for multi-purpose sports facility at RK Nagar in north Chennai.
- The government sets aside Rs 36,895 crore for school education department.
- Budgetary allocation for higher education
- Book fair will be organised across Tamil Nadu.
- Rs 17,901 crore allotted for health and family welfare department.
- Singara Chennai 2.0 initiative will be allocated Rs 500 crore
- 500 new parks will be created in urban local bodies.
- Rs 3,000 crore allocated for Jal Jeevan Scheme.
- For the MGNREGA scheme,Rs 2,800 crore allocated
- 1,000 more houses will be built for people hailing from the Irular community at a cost of Rs 500 crore.
Tamil Nadu Budget Highlights List 2023-24 – Check Full List
List Of all Highlights Will Be Updated Here When Busget Is Presented In Legislative Assembly. Keep Visiting Sarkarilist.com For latest Updates.