E Shram Card New List 2023 : How To Check Name In List Online? – Friends, as you all know that the Government of India has launched a portal named e-Shram and at this time this card is being made very fast. So let us know what are the benefits of this e-Shram card. So let us tell you that under this scheme, the data of all the laborers of the country will be sent to the central government and e-labor card will be given to all the laborers. All the laborers of the country will have to apply for this through the official website. So the people who fall under the category of laborers given below are. They have to apply under it as soon as possible.
So let us tell you that with the help of this card, many benefits will be provided to all the laborers by the central government. So let us give you this information in detail today, through this card, what benefits will you get from the central government.
E Shram Card New List 2023: Overview
E Shram Card New List 2023 Complete overview Is Given below In the table. you Will Get All Details here For your E Shram Card New List 2023.
|Name of the Article
|E Shram Card New List 2023
|Type of Article
|Sarkari Yojana List
|All Eligible Indian Workers
|Who Can Download This List?
|All E Shram Card Holders
|Mode of Download
|Pension after 60 years of age
|1000 or 3000 per month
|Yojana Launch Year
|Post First Published At
What is eShram Card?
- E-Sharm Card Benefits in Hindi launched a portal for the working class people on behalf of the Central Government.
- Under this, the data of all the laborers will be sent to the central government, And e-shram cards will be provided to all the working class people.
- Through this card, they will be able to take advantage of all government schemes run for workers.
- Let us also make it clear to you that any person who is a salaried worker in the unorganized sector, who is not an employee of ESIC or EPFO, is called an employee of the unorganized sector.
Who Are Included in the Unorganized Sector Of India?
Workers in the unorganized sector are also included In The List For E Shram Card. A full List Of all is Given below
- Cooks, Sanitation workers, guards, rickshaw pullers, porters, cart vendors, tea vendors, hotel servants, receptionists, inquiry clerks, operators, salesmen, helpers, drivers, auto drivers, puncture makers, beauty parlor workers, carpenters, plumbers, barbers, cobblers, tailors, etc.
- Electricians, painters, tiles, welding vendors, and agricultural laborers.
- NREGA laborers, brick-kiln laborers, stone-plucking laborers, fishermen, shepherds, dairy workers, cattle rearers, and newspaper hawkers.
- Zomato, Swiggy, Flipkart, Amazon, etc. delivery boys, nurses, couriers, ayas, temple priests, daily wage earners of various government offices, Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers, etc. are also included.
E Shram Card Benefits List :
Friends, after registration on the e-Shram portal, your e-Shram card will be delivered to you. Now let us tell you what benefits you will get from this e-shram card. The main benefits of the e-Shram Card are as follows-
- The biggest advantage of this is that they will get the direct benefit of any facility brought by the government for the workers.
- The e-Shram card holder worker will be able to get accident insurance of up to two lakh rupees in case of death or disability in case of an accident.
- In case of partial disability, they will be given an amount of one lakh rupees.
- Money for construction of houses to workers.
- Financial assistance to e-Shram card holder workers in the education of children.
- Financial assistance to the worker is inexpensive treatment.
- Financial assistance for skill upgradation.
- Maternity benefits. That is, if a pregnant woman is unable to work, then help in the maintenance and maintenance of her and her children.
- A pension facility is possible in the future.
Which Government Schemes Benefits Will Workers Get Under E Shram Card?
We told you about the major benefits of the e-Shram Card to the workers of the unorganized sector. Now we tell you which government schemes these workers will be entitled to take advantage of. These schemes are as follows-
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- National Pension Scheme for self-employed people
- Public distribution system
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- National Social Assistance Scheme
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
What Documents are required for registration on the E-Shram portal?
Friends, if you also want to register on the e-Shram portal, then it is very important for you to know what documents will be required in it.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Information
- The mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.
Mode Of Registration: E Shram Card 2023
Friends, if you are eligible to register for an e-Shram card, then you can register for the e-Shram card in three ways.
- Self-registration by unorganized workers.
- Registration by CSC.
- Registration by the field officer of the state government in the district.
What is Minimum Eligibility For E Shram Card Registration?
Friends, if you are also thinking that the benefit of the scheme is being given to the workers through e-Shram by the Government of India. And you want to take advantage of that plan. So first you have to decide that you are eligible for the registration done for the benefit of this scheme.
- The age of the worker should be between 16-60 years.
- He should not be an income taxpayer.
- He should not take advantage of ESIC or EPFO.
How To Do Self Registration For e-shram Card Online With Mobile?
Friends, we know that the PM Modi government keeps bringing some schemes for the workers so that the benefit of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) can be availed so that no one is involved in the middle. Poor laborers, farmer brothers, and laborers can get benefits without any trouble, So for this, the farmer brothers had to go to CSC for registration first, there was a huge queue, and there was a big problem. This time you do not need to stand in line for an Eshram card, just you should have an Android mobile.
You can download an eShram card in 5 minutes by self-registration sitting at home, friends, today I will tell you the step-by-step process of how you can register an eShram card from a mobile in 5 minutes sitting at home.
- First of all, you have to open the Chrome browser in your mobile.
- After this, go to the official website of e-Shram Portal @ eshram.gov.in ( https://register.eshram.gov.in )
- Go to its home page and click on the option of Register on e-Labor Register on E-Labor.
- Here you will see self-registration written.
- Now you will see two options to fill.
- In the first one, fill the mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- In the second, you have to fill the book of a captcha written on it.
- Enter EPFO and ESIC member status numbers.
- Now select the option to send OTP to the mobile number.
- Now as soon as the OTP is verified, then you have to enter the Aadhaar card number.
- Type this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now fill out the complete application form, in which your personal information such as name, address, salary, and age will have to be entered.
- To complete the form, the same information has to be filled in where there is a star (*) mark.
- You do not have to upload any documents with it if you do not have it.
- Now your application has been successfully submitted.
- Now you will have the option of downloading UAN in front of you. Clicking on it will download the e-Shram cord.
E Shram Card Online Apply: How To Apply Online?
Follow the steps given below for the E Shram Card Online Apply 2023 process. Make sure you have registered a Mobile Number linked to your Aadhar card for the proper process of applying for E Shram Card Online In 2023. Without Mobile Number, You Will Not Be Able To Register For E Shram Card.
- First You need To Open register.eshram.gov.in on your Device
- Now Home page Will Appear Before You
- Now Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on E Shram Portal Register.eshram.gov.in for Self-registration.
- Now An OTP Will be Received By You On your Mobile Phone. You need To Enter That OTP At Box given below
- Now New Page Will Open before You.
Now You Need To Enter all Required Details and Click On Submit Button. You Will Fill And Submit The Form In The Following Steps.
- Personal Information
- Education Qualification
- Bank Details
- Previews Self-Declaration
- UAN Card Download And Print
What Are Required Documents For UAN Card?
Mandatory Documents Required For Registration Of UAN Card:
- ️ Mandatory EKYC
- Fingerprint Using Aadhar Number
- ️ Bank Account Number
- ️ Mobile Number
Optional Document Required For Registration Of UAN Card:
- ️ Certificate Of Education️
- Income Certificate
- ️ Business Certificate
- ️ Skill Certificate
How To Check E Shram Card List Of all Indian States Online ?
|Andhra Pradesh EShram Card
|Arunachal Pradesh Shram Card
|Assam EShram Card
|Bihar Shram Card
|Chhattisgarh EShram Card
|Delhi Shram Card
|Goa eShram Card
|Gujarat Shram Card
|Haryana eShram Card
|Himachal Pradesh Shram Card
|Jammu & Kashmir eShram Card
|Karnataka Shram Card
|Kerala eShram Card
|Madhya Pradesh eShram Card
|Jharkhand eShram Card
|Maharashtra eShram Card
|Manipur eShram Card
|Meghalaya eShram Card
|Mizoram eShram Card
|Rajasthan eShram Card
|Odisha eShram Card
|Punjab Sarkari eShram Card
|Sikkim eShram Card
|Tamilnadu eShram Card
|Tripura eShram Card
|Uttar Pradesh eShram Card
|Uttarakhand eShram Card
|West Bengal eShram Card
|Telangana eShram Card
|All States eShram Card
FAQ : E Shram Card 2023
On which portal do I have to register for e-Shram Card?
Ans: Registration for e-Shram card will have to be done on the e-Shram portal.
Who has launched the e-Shram portal?
Ans: The e-Shram portal has been launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
What is the biggest benefit of e-Shram Card?
Ans: The e-Shram card holder worker will be able to get direct benefits from all the government schemes launched by the government for the workers.
Has any helpline also been started by the Ministry of Labour and Employment for the workers?
Ans: The Ministry of Labor and Employment has issued a helpline number 011-23354722 for the workers.
Which state government has announced to give Rs 500 per month to workers who register on e-Shram portal?
Ans: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh has decided to give Rs 500 per month to workers who register on the e-Shram portal.
What are the benefits of e-Shram Card?
Ans: E-Shram cardholders will get health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh on this card by making Ayushman Card. And if there is a death in an accident, then an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given under the Prime Minister’s Accident Insurance Scheme.
When will the money for e-Shram card come?
Ans: The money of those farmers who have registered for e-Shram cards has started coming. And the next installment will come in January 2023.
What Are The Unorganized Sectors Workers Included In E Shram Card List?
Ans: Here Is The Complete List Of all Sectors Which Are Included In The List. This List is An Example. Some More Sectors May Be There In The Final List Of Government.